Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE Exam by attending the CFE Exam Review Course. This online, instructor-led course will help you master the concepts tested on the CFE Exam: Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes, Law, Investigation and Fraud Prevention and Deterrence.
The Review Course will be offered Online from 6th June 2021 to 30th June 2021 for only $1997 + VAT
About the Trainer:
Get started preparing for the CFE Exam today. Whether you prefer to attend a live event or study on your own, the ACFE has the resources you need to prepare you for the CFE Exam.
Study on Your Own:
Get the flexibility you need to prepare for and pass the rigorous CFE Exam on your schedule. Choose from a variety self-study exam preparation options to find the resource that best meets your needs.
Attend a Live Event
Get the structure you need to prepare for and pass the rigorous CFE Exam. The live, CFE Exam Review Course offers you between five days to 4 weeks of guidance in a from experienced instructors based on your preferred schedule.
Agenda and T&C:
Terms and Conditions:
- A proposal, invoice and confirmation letter will e sent upon receipt of your registration.
- By submitting the proposal you agree to the terms and conditions in full.
- Certificate of attendance will be distributed to the attendees at the end of the training course. Any changes CPEs, Name, Etc.) will be sent at later time.
- Cash, deposit and check payment are acceptable on or before the date of course or LPO from the company.
- Transfer fees of $300 will be due if you transfer between CFE courses after final confirmation.
- Cancelation prior to 30 days of the scheduled date of the course will avail of a 50 percent refund.
- Replacements are not acceptable.
- Cancelation from 30 to 15 days prior to the scheduled date of the course will avail of 25 percent refund.
- Cancelation 15 days to 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the course will avail of a 10 percent refund.
- No-shows will be required to pay 100 percent of the course fees.