Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE Exam by attending the CFE Exam Review Course. This online, instructor-led course will help you master the concepts tested on the CFE Exam: Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes, Law, Investigation and Fraud Prevention and Deterrence.
The Review Course will be offered Online from 7 February 2021 to 3 March 2021 for only $1997 + VAT
This is your last chance to join the CFE Exam before all the 2021 Major Changes apply.
Register for our Online Feb 2021 course and you will avoid all the following Major Changes:
- Single, global version of the exam and study materials
- Changes to 2021 Global FEM
- Changes to CFE Exam Content Outline based on the results of our ACFE job analysis
- New exam proctoring system
- Delegates will no longer receive free exam retakes
About the Trainer:
Get started preparing for the CFE Exam today. Whether you prefer to attend a live event or study on your own, the ACFE has the resources you need to prepare you for the CFE Exam.
Study on Your Own:
Get the flexibility you need to prepare for and pass the rigorous CFE Exam on your schedule. Choose from a variety self-study exam preparation options to find the resource that best meets your needs.
Attend a Live Event
Get the structure you need to prepare for and pass the rigorous CFE Exam. The live, CFE Exam Review Course offers you between five days to 4 weeks of guidance in a from experienced instructors based on your preferred schedule.
Agenda and TC:
Terms and Conditions:
- A proposal, invoice and confirmation letter will e sent upon receipt of your registration.
- By submitting the proposal you agree to the terms and conditions in full.
- Certificate of attendance will be distributed to the attendees at the end of the training course. Any changes CPEs, Name, Etc.) will be sent at later time.
- Cash, deposit and check payment are acceptable on or before the date of course or LPO from the company.
- Transfer fees of $300 will be due if you transfer between CFE courses after final confirmation.
- Cancelation prior to 30 days of the scheduled date of the course will avail of a 50 percent refund.
- Replacements are not acceptable.
- Cancelation from 30 to 15 days prior to the scheduled date of the course will avail of 25 percent refund.
- Cancelation 15 days to 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the course will avail of a 10 percent refund.
- No-shows will be required to pay 100 percent of the course fees.