These terms and conditions has been developed by Al Nazaha Association in relation to visiting and browsing the society’s website and participating in membership on the Internet and in person in line with the laws and rules of the United Arab Emirates.
In this context, in the event that any individual violates these terms and conditions, the Association reserves the right to resort to the relevant judicial authorities in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates to protect its property and information.
The courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in this regard.
Fair use of the Integrity Association website, documents, and materials
When you enter the Association website or sign up for association membership, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions, regardless of whether you are a member or a registered user:
- Use of the site and membership in a manner that does not conflict with applicable laws.
- Not to use any of the trademarks and logos found on the site and the association’s logo before obtaining prior written permission and approval from the Association, except when the laws that allow this use allow.
- Not to carry out any criminal or illegal activity using the website, name or membership of the association.
- Never post insulting or subversive comments and messages about race, gender, color, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practices, political attitudes, national origins, and pornography.
- Do not attempt to revoke the data protection system, detect vulnerabilities, or decrypt data securely.
- Not to conceal or forge self-identity while communicating with the Association.
- Not to tamper with, amend, or remove the information posted on the Association website, membership, or documents.
- Do not transfer or post any material or content that may be considered fraudulent or counterfeit.
- Do not produce or install any content that may contain malicious code, viruses, or programs that might interfere with the integrity of the Website and the Association’s website. In addition, not to take any action that might prejudice the operating system and the work of the site and the association in general.
Registering as a member in the Association requires you as a user to register your personal data. By registering your data on the site or in writing, you are automatically responsible for providing accurate and complete information about your personal identity, and you are responsible for updating your data whenever the need arises. In the same context, by registering your data, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, in addition to the privacy policies of the Association website and membership. All copyrights are protected for the benefit of the association. Accordingly, it is prohibited to copy, publish, or transfer this or any other content of the association without obtaining the prior written permission and approval of the Association.
Protecting your account
If you are a registered user of the Association’s website and membership, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identity, personal data, and membership and pledging to use your account through your own devices.
You are also responsible for any activity carried out through your account on the Association’s website and membership.
The Association is not responsible for any malfunctions, directly or indirectly, that may arise with the equipment or programs used to enter the association’s website including the loss of internet connection, or the loss of electronic identity as a result of any viruses that may infect the user’s devices on its site and its application.
The user and the member of the association may not perform any action or any behavior that may entail any obligations, whether material or moral, for the association. The user and the member alone bear this responsibility unless he/she has the written consent of the persons appointed in the association for this work.
Termination of contract
The Association reserves the right to prevent any user or member from accessing its site or using its data or content at any time for reasons it deems appropriate, including violating any provision of the terms and conditions. The Association also has the right to terminate the use or membership of any member without any prior notice. The user or member also has the right to cancel this membership by sending written notice to the Association.
Amendment of the terms and conditions
The Association reserves the right to amend any item of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without any prior notice.
The Association assures that the most recent version of the terms and conditions will be in compliance with the laws, procedures and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are subject in all respects to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Any dispute arising out of or related to this policy is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.